About Jacksons Law Firm
Our teams can provide assistance in relation to the following:
- Funding documentation for businesses raising additional funding in consequence of Covid.
- Responsibilities under existing contracts in respect of rights or obligations affected by Covid.
- Reviewing contractual terms and conditions to provide for Covid issues.
- Furlough Agreements and changing terms and conditions.
- Managing health and safety in the workplace.
- Homeworking and data protection.
- Re-structure and redundancies including collective consultation.
- Disputes, disciplinaries and dismissals.
- Discrimination and whistleblowing complaints.
- Updating contracts for employees and worker.
- Reviewing staff handbooks and implementing policies and procedures.
- Credit control advice and assistance – assist businesses proactively to obtain payment of overdue accounts.
- Debt recovery – pursuing outstanding debt claims through the County Court.
- Enforcement – covering of County Court Judgements
- Contract disputes – advice in connection with management of all types of contractual disputes.
- Landlord and Tenant – advice in relation to commercial property claims and residential letting claims for businesses.
- Review and provide practical advice on existing lease terms for landlords and tenants.
- Advise on Rent Deposit Deeds.
- Documenting rent payment plans between landlords and tenants.
- Dealing with drafting, negotiation and completion of new leases for new business premises for both landlords and tenants.
- Assisting with Lease renewals and termination notices.
- Assistance with commercial property owners securing funding against premises.
Insolvency & Re-Structuring
- Protecting rights when dealing with an insolvent customer or supplier.
- Options available to a struggling company such as carrying on trading, administration, liquidation, CVA or new chapter 11 style process.
- Directors personal liability for company’s debts.
- Directors responsibilities when a company becomes insolvent.
- Potential liability for missed fees and to preference wrongful trading and undervalue.
- Director disqualification.
Contact: Jane Armitage
Phone: 01642 356500