About Re-Energising Middlesbrough Businesses for Export Growth
Are you a Middlesbrough business owner?
Do you want to increase your sales and find new customers?
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) North East and Middlesbrough Council for a FREE event, designed to showcase the training, support and funding opportunities available in your area to expand your customer base internationally.
Businesses who attend the event will:
- Be provided with an update from your council on the local initiatives and business support available
- Find out about the practical support on offer through DIT’s International Trade Advisers
- Discover how your business can benefit from the Export Academy
- Learn about the funding available for eligible businesses to grow overseas
- Hear how the Chamber can support the practical movement of your products, including their customs brokerage service, training offer and overseas business network
- Receive an update on the latest Free Trade Agreements, what they will mean for North East businesses and the opportunities they bring
- Hear about the British Business Bank programmes operating in the North East, including Start Up Loans and the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
- Meet one of Tees Valley Business’ Growth Consultants and find out more. Whatever stage of your growth journey, you can access tailored one-to-one support, specialist programmes, events, and much more
- Network with like-minded local businesses
- Have any of your queries answered during a Q&A session
- British Business Bank
- Department for International Trade North East
- Middlesbrough Council
- North East England Chamber of Commerce
- Tees Valley Business
- UK Export Finance
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to discover the support available in your area to help you grow your business overseas successfully!
Register here – https://bit.ly/3rMR3ye